Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Air Conditioner
Procurement No. EUSL/F/S/19/NCB/Goods/04
The Chairman Department Procurement Committee on behalf of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING AND MAINTENANCE OF AIR CONDITIONER
1. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Method.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Assistant Bursar, Stores and Supplies Division of EUSL & Inspect the bidding documents up to 23.07.2019 from 09.00 hours to 15.00 hour on working days at Store and Supplies Division, EUSL, Vantharumoolai, Chenkalady. Tel/Fax. 0652240211
3. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
4. A completed set of bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application addressed to Assistant Bursar, Store and Supplies, Eastern University, Sri Lanka upon payment of nonrefundable fee of LKR 4,000/= from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm up to 23.07.2019. The mode of payment shall be either in cash or bank draft in favor of “Bursar, Eastern University, Sri Lanka”. The Bidders can also download the bidding documents from the University Website i.e. www.esn.ac.lk. Those who are obtaining bidding documents from the University Website should submit the completed documents along with a Bank Draft or the payments could be made at any branch of the Peoples Bank to be credited to the Account No 227100140000024 and the deposit slip should be attached with the original Bidding documents.
5. Bids in two copies indicating in Original and Duplicate, must be delivered to the address given below on or before 14.00 hour on 24.07.2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened immediately after the closing time and date at the Board Room of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security. Value of the Bid Security is Rs 100,000.00 in the format given in the bidding document.
7. The title of the bid should be clearly mentioned in the top left corner of the bid submission envelope.
Department Procurement Committee,
Eastern University, Sri Lanka