OTS, AHEAD OPERATIONS
EASTERN UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
for the Post of Consultant to Revise Department Strategies/Curriculum in align with Vision of University, Department of Commerce,
Faculty of Commerce and Management
World Bank funded ELTA-ELSE Department Development Project.
The Operational Technical Secretariat (OTS) of the AHEAD Operations of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services through the submission of the expressions of interest along with a sample proposed plan with not more than 500 words and the updated CV.
The consultant will be required to:
- SWOT analysis of the Department.
- Facilitate and lead stakeholder meetings for the revision and formulation of Department strategies and Curriculum of Bachelor of Commerce.
- Preparation of Strategic Planning Report including revision of vision, mission, strategy and the Curriculum of the Department by incorporating stakeholder views in align with University vision.
- PhD in relevant field or Postgraduate qualification in Management/Commerce stream.
- Experience in Teaching and Administrative Positions at least 12 Years
- Preference will be given to those who possess local and foreign exposure in the relevant field related with strategic planning and ISO certification.
Selection procedures: Consultants will be selected adopting Individual Consultant selection procedures.
Duration of the Consultancy: Two Months
Remuneration: LKR 100,000 on completion of the project.
Method of Application:
OTS AHEAD Operations
Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Phone: 065 205 9393