OTS, AHEAD OPERATIONS
EASTERN UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
for the Post of Consultant to plan a curriculum incorporating A-Z of International Business for Bachelor of Commerce Honours,
Department of Commerce, Faculty of Commerce and Management
World Bank funded ELTA-ELSE Department Development Project.
The Operational Technical Secretariat (OTS) of the AHEAD Operations of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services through the submission of the expressions of interest along with a sample proposed plan with not more than 500 words and the updated CV.
The consultant will be required to:
- Design a detailed course content/ syllabus for International Business that accompanies graduate profile of the faculty.
- Recommend places and contact details for the exposure visit to the students to enhance the practical knowledge on International Business, by incorporating expectations of the students, staffs and activity coordinators.
- Recommend resource persons for delivering guest lectures to the students to gain real hands on experience in International Business.
- Revision of curriculum if needed based on the feedback after the review and completion of project.
- Postgraduate degree in International Business from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Preference will be given to those who have managerial experience in International Business/ Commerce.
Selection procedures: Consultants will be selected adopting Individual Consultant selection procedures.
Duration of the Consultancy: One Month
Remuneration: LKR 100,000 on completion of the project.
Method of Application:
OTS AHEAD Operations
Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Phone: 065 205 9393