Up Coming Events
Virtual Career Fair 2022
Date & Time
03.11.2022, 09.00 a.m. to 02.30 p.m. via zoom
Final year undergraduates and recently passed out graduates of the Faculties of Agriculture, Arts & Culture, Commerce & Management, Science, Technology, Applied Science, Business & Communication Studies, Swami Vipulananda Institute of Aesthetic Studies of Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
Link the Undergraduates and Graduates with the corporate organizations to obtain internship, and graduate placement.
- Opportunity for the corporate sector to recruit prospective employees by accessing a pool of fresh graduates.
- Opportunity for the undergraduates to find internship.
- Bridge the gap between the University and the corporate world.
15 leading employers in Banking, Consultancy, Apparel, Telecommunication, IT, Production & Marketing, Poultry Industry, Agriculture, and Diary.
Registration for the Participants
Target group able to register using the below link of Google form.
Virtual Career Fair 2021 on 11.12.2021
The Career Guidance Unit scheduled to conduct the Virtual Career Fair 2021 for the students of recent passed out graduates and final year undergraduates of the Faculties of Agriculture, Arts & Culture, Commerce & Management, Science, Technology, and Faculties of Applied Science, Communication and Business Studies of Tricomalee Campus via Zoom on 11.12.2021, from 09.00 a.m. to 02.30 p.m.
15 leading employers has been scheduled to participate to provide employment and internship opportunities.
Interested recent passed out graduates and final year undergraduates are requested to fill the Google form using the below link for registration.
The participation opportunity will be allowed for the registered students only.
Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
THE IDEA AUDITION PROGRAMME OF NATIONAL YOUTH SOCIAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE - 2019
The Idea Audition Programme of National Youth Social Innovation Challenge - 2019 scheduled to be held on 06.08.2019 at Eastern University Sri Lanka. Closing date for the submission of application on 21.07.2019.
Visit Career Guidance Unit, Eastern University, Sri Lanka for more information.....
1. Visit this page;
5. 2018 Idea Pitching Programme held at Eastern University, Sri Lanka with the participation of two teams from Faculty of Science and two from Faculty of Commerce & Management.
6. 2018 5 days Social Innovation Camp at Habarana with the participation of two teams from Faculty of Science.
AWARENESS PROGRAMME ON KACKADEV-2019
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Entrepreneurship Development Programme will be conducted as follows;
1. Awareness Programme - 15.11.2018 (09.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.)
2. First Day of First Session - 29.11.2018 (09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.)
3. Second Day of First Session - 30.11.2018 (09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.)
4. Second Phase - 04.12.2018 (09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.)
5. Third Phase - 05.12.2018 (09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.)
6. Fourth Phase - 15.12.2018 (09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.)
The sessions will be conducted in collaboration with officials from National Enterprise Development Authority, Sri Lanka and Banking.
Register via http://bit.ly/2qh6MVN or visit Career Guidance Unit on or before 13.11.2018