Vision of the Staff Development Centre of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka to be a centre of excellence in effective training for staff to enhance the quality of education which could contribute the institution development and growth
The Mission of the EUSL is to pursue excellence in teaching and research in higher education
- Improvement of the knowledge, professional competence and skills of academic, administrative and non-academic staff.
- Quality assurance and the standards of academic programmes offered need to be enhanced.
- To train members of the academic staff in teaching methodologies so that the University attains high academic standards nationally and internationally.
- To facilitate the continuing development of knowledge, skills and attitudes required for the efficient and effective functioning of the staff of the university.
- To maintaining a good relationship between the University staff and external Academic, Research and Administrative Institutions.