Skip to main content
Functions of the Unit
Strategic Plan/ Action Plan
- Compilation of Corporate Plan, Strategic Plan and Action Plan of the University.
- Monitor the implementation of the Corporate Plan, Strategic Plan and Action Plan regularly.
- Conduct Action Plan progress review meeting by biannually.
- Prepare Performance Report.
- Compilation and analysis of data for the Organizational Results Framework (ORF).
Statistical data Compilation
- Maintain the MIS database.
- Collect the collate data under the key areas concerned.
- Students Allocation
- Number of registered students
- Number of research grants received
- Number of publications
- Annual Financial Aspect - (Income generated)
- University Ranking Information
- International co-operation – Number of MoU’s signed, Number of International seminars attended
- Maintain the statistical database.
Conduct Surveys and Analyse
- Students’ Satisfaction Survey
- Students’ Destination Survey
- Employers’ Satisfaction Survey
Generate reports on statutory requirements
- Facilitate the preparation of the Annual Report