Communities transformed in wisdom with CICL
To create linkages among entities of university and community, industry by provoking with an evidence based scientific approach
Objectives of the Centre are to;
- To promote and enhance industrial linkages with relevant communities via “community capacity building with needed infrastructure developments”.
- To Develop resource base industries to increase and effectively manage the community resources by strengthening community linkages.
- To promote industrial training along with active community participations based on community projects undertaken among undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- To empower the community through fulfillment of industrial demands by standard, recognized technologies and mechanisms.
- To provide substantial inputs to increase the national economy (GDP) and per capita income of individuals in the region.
- To enhance the reputation of the EUSL and increase the stakeholders’ social well-being through industry and community linkage
- Multidisciplinary village development. (MDVD)
- Conscientization of university stakeholders.
- Community based student out reach.
- Small scale industry facilitation
3.The Values of the Center
Why this Center