Employment Career Fair And Career Motivation Programme-2019
Date : 28th Feb, 2019.
Time : 09.00 AM onward
- Introduce prospective employers to our dropout students and youths.
- Expose students and youth to entrepreneurial project sponsors.
- Initiate the networking process between prospective students, youths and prospective employers.
- Allow students and youths to experience real interviews.
- Showcase youths' & students' skills and competencies to employers and project sponsors.
- Facilitate the opportunities for our youths and students to gain employment.
- Stimulate youths' interest in career building possibilities.
- Sharing information between companies, training providers and job seekers.
- It is a way to explore career opportunities within a variety of companies at one location.
- The Career Fair organized to creates youth access to corporate internships, job placement, and career information and also it provides opportunities for relationship building between young people and corporations.
- Textiles & Garments
- Auto Mobile
- Hotel & Tourism
- Information & Communication Technology
- Food technology
- Electronic & Tele Communication Engineering
- Ministry of Education
- Chamber of commerce
- Department of Manpower
- District Secretariat
National Human Resources Development Council of Sri Lanka,
Ministry of National Policies and Economic Affairs