Vision, Mission, Goals & Objectives
World-class knowledge centre with excellent teaching-learning and research for enhancement of community well-being.
Producing abled graduates with moral values and enhancing research culture to achieve a sustainable global, national and regional development by creating local and foreign linkages with optimizing the regional resources.
Goals & Objectives
- Producing abled graduates on time with the knowledge and Skills on Technology and Research to cater society’s needs.
- To produce responsible and abled graduates on time, through transformation to fulfil the national and global expectations.
- Enlightening on the Impactful Research by collaborating with global and national experts to address the community issues.
- To enhance the Research capacity of the University and dissemination of knowledge.
- Enhancing the institutional capacity through human and physical resources.
- To create an efficient, effective and self-esteem academic, administrative and supportive workforce.
- To improve infrastructure and other resources in order to strengthen the capacity of the University.
- Creating a conducive environment for collaboration with stakeholders to fulfil the socio-economic and cultural needs of the community.
- To create opportunities to enrich the socio-economic, culture and human values of the regional and national community.
- Maintaining a positive value system among the stakeholders and enhancing good governance.
- To promote social harmony in Eastern University, Sri Lanka